Monday, January 4, 2010

Alien Celebration

A few Weeks ago was my friend's sons 5th birthday. What 5 year old doesn't like aliens and monsters, I know my kids do, so I decided to go with that theme for his birthday card and was quite pleased with the results. I used liquid glass on the aliens eyes for a bit of pop and shine although it is hard to see from the picture. I didn't have a large enough scalloped circle cutter so I cut a slightly larger circle then I wanted and got my corner rounder and created my own, I also did the same for the scalloped rectangle behind the alien. The colours used are black, white daisy, sunflower, dutch blue, olive and outdoor denim.


Materials used (all are CTMH unless otherwise stated):

sunflower ink pad, outdoor denim ink pad, dutch blue ink pad, black ink pad, and bamboo ink pad, goldrush marker

ek success corner rounder, Martha Stuart scalloped edge punch, cm circle cutter, cuttlebug swiss dot embossing folder

sand paper, sponge, liquid glass, outdoor denim brads, sunflower bigger brads, black spotted ribbon (from dollar store)

Stamps: Spot on backgrounds, Say it in style, Believe in your dreams, Reach for the stars, Merry Monsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment