Thursday, October 15, 2009

Wow, it has been a long time since I updated! Life has been so busy these last few months. My oldest son started JK and he is not enjoying it so far, I had my Mom's 50th birthday party to plan, Thanksgiving and the list goes on.

I have hardly gotten any scrapbooking done since the beginning of September. This is one of the few things I have done. I did do a batch of Christmas cards that I donated to a raffle but I forgot to photograph them before giving them away. I needed to whip up a quick card for a birthday and this is what I was able to produce in the 20 minutes before the party started!


Products used

(all product used is CTMH unless stated)

Hollyhock cardstock, Creme brulee cardstock, Swiss dots embossing folder (cuttlebug), Birds and swirls embossing folder (cuttlebug), White gel pen (signo), Creme brulee ink pad,Smokey plum ink pad, Olive ink pad, Hollyhock ink pad, Dessert sand ink pad, Sponge, Sandpaper, Adhesive back pearls, Endless friendship stamp set, For every occasion stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment