Monday, October 26, 2009

50th Birthday Guestbook

My mom had her 50th birthday on October 3. My Dad, my sisters and I planned a party for her. I wanted her to have a nice guestbook, but since I am a scrapbooker it of course needed to be a photo guestbook. Rather then just having regular portraits of the guests I thought we could get some wigs of the 60/70's more popular hair styles to spice up the pictures.
I got an 8x8 album from Micheals for the guestbook. For paper I used the boom-di-ada creative basics paper and magic moments paper pack. The featured colours are hollyhock, sweetleaf, colonial white, indian corn blue and cocoa.
Sorry for the picture quality, I had a terrible time with the lighting.

The front cover.
The first page.










Here's me :)








Here's my boys.



The last page.


No comments:

Post a Comment