Friday, August 21, 2009

Everyday Celebration card kit using Twitterpated!

Last night I wanted to make the cards in the promotional card kit 'Everyday Celebration'. I love the argyle paper in the kit and wanted to save it to make some layouts with, as I do love argyle and we do wear a lot of it. Since I wanted to save that paper, I substituted it with the new Twitterpated paper from the upcoming CTMH fall/winter catalogue. I think these turned out great! I loved how simple they were to throw together and now I have 16 cards for all different occasions.

Card onecard one again (on a few I didn't follow the directions correctly and so there are a few different versions of the smae card)card twocard threecard fourcard fivecard sixcard sevencard eight

1 comment:

  1. I love these cards with that paper... might have to do that with mine:-)

    ReplyDelete