Thursday, June 11, 2009

Moon Doggie Moments

Back in April I went on a scrapbooking retreat, and this is one of the layouts I created. Time has flown by since then, as it only seem like a few weeks ago. This is one of my favorite 'new' layouts, so I thought I would share it with you. The photo's are of my son Jayden last year on the beach. The paper used to create the layout is Moon Doggie, from the current summer catalogue.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Featured Colours:

Indian Corn Blue
Desert Sand
Cranberry
Garden Green
Colonial White


All products used are CTMH

2 comments:

  1. Very cute layout - I'm kind of on the fence about this paperpack, but you make it look good.
    There's a present for you on my blog, (hopefully, if I do this right!) come by and say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout... it was one of my favourites of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete